Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Today's Natural

I promised my friend Shideea that I would include natural hair info in my blog.  This is a pleasure to me.  This natural hair journey has been just that, a journey so whenever I can provide information that might encourage someone to continue the journey, I take advantage of the opportunity.

For my style today, I am wearing an old faithful, the two strand twist out.  I begin by parting my hair into sections starting from the back.  This time I smoothed Vidal Sassoon conditioner and then Cantu Shea butter leave-in repair cream on the sections.  I use my detangling brush to detangle each section.  After, I apply the product I split the sections into smaller sections (about 4 each) and two strand twist each of those sections.  Then I sprayed Cantu oil sheen evenly over my hair.  The next morning I unravel the twist by untwisting the two strands.  Simple and cute, if I do say so myself, and I do :)

 
FIRST
 
 
 
THEN
 
 
VOILA
 

No comments:

Post a Comment